Sunday, September 8, 2013

So It Begins...

Well, here we go.  My first blog post. I have to admit I am a little nervous.  I am not much of a writer but I figured this would be a great way to get better.

So why am I starting a blog?  Hmm....great question. I started this blog for a number of reasons and here they are in no particular order:
1.  I have learned so much by reading other people's blog that I thought I might be able to share and maybe help others.
2.  I have started so many new things this school.  I thought that by sharing what I have been doing I could inspire others or get help from others.
3.  I thought that if I started a blog I might be able to help myself keep focused and committed.  If I think someone else is going to see this I tend to put more into it.
4.  The blog could act as a recorder of my thoughts and ideas.
5.  I hope I will become a stronger writer and teacher.

I guess that is it for my first post.  Hopefully, soon I will be able to update my profile and start sharing my thoughts with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment